Monday, December 22, 2008


well, I had a very nice birthday this year. first I stopped by my old employer to say hi to everyone after they woke me up with a happy birthday call :)



After that stop I went down to see my mom. She showered me with gifts and then we went out and got some yummy mexican food. After I left her I went home to study for my last final, which I took at 4:30. After I got home from that I did this :)



This is a different day, but that is what I did. Hank was on my belly and then jealous Bella came up to snuggle too. You can't really tell but Bella was actually sitting on Hank's lower half.





My mom was nice enough to hold a birthday party for me at her house :) These are all the pictures I was able to take before everybody was gone. I'm still getting used to having a camera and I often forget to use it :(






One of my gifts was this cute cute elf costume for Hank :) He totally hates it, but these are the two best pictures I was able to get.
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Grama Peechee said...

I think you should leave the elf costume on Hank till Christmas. I know Blake said the other cats will make fun of him, but I bet they'll think he's cool :)

michele cabiness said...

I like the sweater on you!