Tuesday, December 16, 2008

happy birthday to mee!

so, I may be jumping the gun on this post by about an hour and a half, but I have such a great occasion that I simply can't wait! 

below is a picture that i took of myself tonight on my new birthday present from blake!
he surprized me with a camera yesterday and I am super excited about it. the thing has a really cool setting that will automatically photograph when it detects smiles. the following three pictures are the result of my experimenting.


Blake gave me the gift in the cute bag . Everyone in our family had representation but hank, so blake drew him in for me :)
(notice the clipped ear, haha)
this is the camera that i now have.

this is the mixer that blake and i got for christmas from blake's mother :)
these are the gifts that i've wrapped. 
and what entry would be complete without little hank and bella :)
Hank is getting very big. As you can see from this picture, he is almost the size of a full grown boxer! (just kidding, it's just the perspective. could you imagine?)
and this is a typical pose for bella :)

4 comments:

Tree said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR THERESA LOREN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

LOVE,
AUNTIE THERESA

life at mono lake said...

happy birthday LoRen. i love the pics. nice camera. and i LOVE THE MIXER. i wish i had one like that.
now that you have a camera i bet you will be posting all the time.
what will you do today with your birthday?
have a good one
love aunt mona

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Loren!!!! I hope you have a blast today, and you can take pictures for proof!!I have a red mixer just like that-It rocks!!! There is an ice cream maker attachment you can buy separately....

Erica said...

LoRen, you are so pretty! I think we have the same amount of Robbins gap between our two front teeth! I hope life is treating you very well. Your boyfriend is the luckiest boy under the sun.