Monday, September 29, 2008

My sister Michele provided me with enough pictures to make a second post. Unfortunately the picture upload program quit cooperating with me and I didn't get to put all the pictures I wanted in here. This is definitely most of them though. Aaron and Charlotte took these pictures, pretty good huh?

This is my boyfriend, Blake. We just ate hot dogs :)

This is the nicer version picture of the three of us.



This is the one where aaron successfully "jumped in" right before the flash.

This me and my cute cute niece Elsie.

And here's just a picture of me...


And just a picture of Blake.  Mid-sentence.

2 comments:

Grama Peechee said...

Cute pics. Especially the one of Blake mid sentence!
I'm waiting for pics of Bella and Hank.

Grama Peechee said...

I keep checking in to see if there are any new posts...
can't wait for the next one. Hope school and work are going well.
Love you, Mama